I've worked with Dorit on numerous campaign shoot's with Estee' Lauder's Beauty brand, GlamGlow and have always enjoyed and appreciated the collaboration. Dorit is incredibly creative and it shows in the results of the shoots, the images are always beautiful as she thinks of all aspects of the image. She is professional and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I look forward to doing more in the future!
- Lisa Abrams, Producer at Oui Productions
"Dorit Thies Photography provides the best experience. Her team is a delight to work with, she is guarantee to deliver great executed photos."
Celine Obone, Business Administrator, SHEER LUST
"Dorit’s creative eye and ability to not just capture the shot, but the experience, the feeling, is what sets her apart. Her enthusiasm and professionalism from start to finish makes the entire process extremely enjoyable."
Kate Martini, Creative Director, ALOXXI International
- "Dorit Thies has an exceptional eye for beauty photography. Her versatility allows her to create everything from simply gorgeous shots to stunning avant garde images. I've worked with her for covers and editorial shoots for both Nailpro and Nail It! magazines and I'm never disappointed".
- April 30, 2015
- Stephanie Yaggy Lavery, Editor-In-Chief at Nail it! Magazine
- "Dorit Thies is an outstanding professional in her field of beauty image photography. She created exactly what we had in mind for our new REVLON LASH product launch. As Creative Director of Pacific World Cosmetics, I needed someone like Dorit who gave us the confidence that we were in great hands. Her well-rounded knowledge about the industry, the creation of the images, her technical skill and easy-going personality made this production a pleasure. We are extremely happy with the result."
- February 2014
- Creative Director of Pacific World Cosmetics
- We recently worked with Dorit on a photo campaign and we were very pleased with the images.
- Dorit coordinated the model casting and the turnout was off the charts! We met with over 100 girls from some of the hippest agencies in LA.
- She and her team were courteous, professional and super talented.
- Thanks again for helping us create this hot new look for our brand. It was a pleasure working with you, Dorit!
- October 2013
- Team OYA
- "As the Creative Director for Pevonia Spa Clinica, a new skincare line based on customizable regimens with professional online aesthetician support, I needed to hire a top notch beauty photographer for our image campaign. Dorit understood our brand message immediately and transformed it into images that perfectly visualize our completely new approach to skincare. Not only did she create a natural, glowing look with her highly professional team, she delivered on time and through her resources was able to find the perfect model for us. Dorit is smart, artistic, accomplished--a strong asset to any cosmetic company--plus she is fun to work with! I can recommend her highly."
- March 2013
- Muehlenweg Art Digital muehlenwegad.com
- "Thank u Dorit for all of your beautiful photos!!! This is one of the most amazing shoots I have ever done...I love so many photos and its hard to choose :) "
- February 2012
- Ashley Borden - Fitness and Lifestyle Consultant
- "As the CEO and Designer of BedHead Pajamas, I work at a very fast pace and enjoy being involved in all aspects, including marketing and photo shoot planning. We made a good decision in hiring Dorit Thies to photograph our 2011 Fall campaign and 2012 Spring catalog. She has a fresh eye and she simply gets it. She works fast, is very focused and translates our product with great fun, flair and elegance. Dorit understands the end consumer and she delivered an exquisite selection of imagery both times under tight deadlines. We collaborated extremely well and everyone here at BHP is in love with our new Spring catalog. "
- January 2012
- Renee Claire, CEO and Designer
- BedHead Pajamas
- “When we launched VictorySuccessSystem.com, we recognized that strong visuals would be a key element to our branding. Both Phil Dyer and I agreed to hire photographer Dorit Thies because she understood the look we wanted to achieve, and she delivered exactly that. Time is of the essence for two busy CEOs and we appreciate her being timely, fast and on budget. Dorit delivered as promised and we are using her images everywhere, including in a news segment that ran over 21 times on national television about Victory Success System. We recommend Dorit to any professional leader who wants a timely, environmental portrait that is lit exceptionally. She is perfect for anyone wanting more than the usual corporate headshot." September 19, 2011
- ~ Larry Broughton
- “Dorit and I have worked together on several shoots since first hiring her in September of 2009. Her attention to detail and professionalism is consistent and steadfast. She is a strong collaborator and very conscious every step of the way to ensure we have an end result that really stands above and beyond our expectations. She is a pleasure to work with and if I could have checked off all the attributes above I would have done so confidently. Every project is unique yet the underlying needs are always consistent: trustworthy, reliability, great attitude, attention to detail, inventive and communicative.”
- January 17, 2011
- “Dorit's talent is combined with flavor and passion. She has a unique ability to capture not only life but beauty of the subjects. She is able to seek the unique characteristics of the model and capture that energy and spirit into a distinct, dynamic and colorful shot. If you want a creative edge and need to capture more then just a pretty face Dorit is your woman. "
- January 4, 2011
- Wet n Wild Cosmetics
- “I have had the pleasure to work with Dorit and her exceptional team twice. In the fitness & wellness area she was phenomenal at capturing what we needed for both packaging and editorial. On both occasions we have worked with talent which Dorit has done a wonderful job of bringing out the best in the photos, managing expectations and working with our many opinions and demands. She is a pleasure and I look forward to our next project.”
- October 27, 2010
- " Because Dorit has worked in the Beauty industry wirh Make up before launching her Photography career, she really has an eye for capturing the best in the make up and model for striking results"
- June 16, 2010
- Nailpro magazine